standsurv command estimates standardized survival curves and related measures. It also allows various contrasts between the standardized functions. It is a post-estimation command and can be used after fitting a wide range of survival models. These include
streg models (except generalized gamma),
stpm2 models and
Note I previously developed
stpm2_standsurv, which only works with
stpm2 models, but
standsurv superceeds that. You can do the same things with
standsurv and much, much more.
So some of the examples are the same as
stpm2_standsurv. I will add more examples soon showing some of the additional things
standsurv can do.
You can download a pre-release version of
standsurv within Stata using
. net from https://www.pclambert.net/downloads/standsurv
Standard Survival Models
- Standardized survival functions and contrasts.
- Centiles of the standardized survival function.
- Restricted mean survival using standardized survival functions.
- The hazard function of the standardized survival curve.
- Estimating attributable fractions in cohort studies
- Some comments on why I am not so keen on
- Why just not use
Competing Risk Models
- Standardized cause-specific cumulative incidence functions.
Relative Survival Models
- Standardized Relative Survival.
- Loss in Expectation of Life