stpm2_standsurv estimates standardized survival curves and related measures. It also allows various contrasts between the standardized functions. It is a post-estimation command and is used after fitting an
- Standardized survival functions and contrasts.
- Centiles of the standardized survival function.
- Restricted mean survival using standardized survival functions.
- The hazard function of the standardized survival curve.
- Estimating attributable fractions in cohort studies
- Standardized cause-specific cumulative incidence functions.